Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kitchen & Living Room Art


I framed my line drawing from a school project with gray matting and then re-painted the two paintings to the left of it with purples and a golden brown hue. They are pretty dark, but I like it.

The large purple painting in the dining area is 36 X 36 inches and has the golden brown painted over with gold. I really like the two together. I think I might make the purple a bit deeper eventually, but for now it does the trick. I also made those curtains hanging to the right of it. They are a nice pop of color to the room. It needed something that had more interest. I'm very happy with how this one turned out, even though I would make some changes.

1 comment:

ash said...

That is some seriously awesome art!!! I love it, and I already knew this but you are so talented! Way to Go!