Sunday, March 7, 2010

I didn't like the headboard so low to the ground, so I got a bed. Now the only problem is that my night stands are too low. I'm thinking I could stack a couple of them on top of each other to get the height I want. They are just those inexpensive tables from IKEA, so for two of them it would still only be about $16 for each night stand. Hummm...that could work.

I added the curtain too and I like the softness that it adds to the room. You can't tell in this picture, but it has a nice geometric pattern on it too.

I do like how the pictures above the bed turned out. Each image or item is something that is dear to me; a few of my favorite things:)

1 comment:

Cairlissa said...

Ok, so I just figured out you have a blog. Now I can "follow" you. Doesn't that sound creepy. No really let's see more of your ideas.